For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links.
If you missed it, it’s a simple DIY made from a plank of wood & a few PVC pipes.
To make your own Ball Drop, you’ll need:
- x4, 90° ‘elbow’ PVC Pipes
- x2, Saddle Stands (the brackets to hold the pipes)
- x2, Straight Coupling (the straight center pipe)
- Door Hinge
- Plank of Wood to attach pipes (this was an off cut and was free – #winning)
- Length of Wood for the back stand
- Length of Rope to secure the back stand
The Ball Pit Balls I used are a pretty standard size. I think about 75/80mm, however any ball you have (that fits) would do the job!
I glued the bottom elbow pipe to the straight one, however left the top one so it can be moved from side to side.
You could also lay it down for younger Babies. Miss1 quite enjoyed putting her hand through the Ball Drop on this angle and pushing the ball out the other side.
Do you think this DIY Ball Drop is one you could do for your Baby? It was relatively easy and Miss1 definitely enjoyed posting the balls & watching them pop back out the other side! Don’t forget to share your PVC Pipe Ball Drop with us by tagging me at @acraftyliving, or using the #craftylivingkids hashtag!